Main features of nitrogen brazing furnace
1. nitrogen brazing furnace adopts advanced automatic temperature control technology, and the temperature control accuracy is ± 1 ℃.
2. From the stirring and spraying of flux. the drying, brazing, and cooling of the products are carried out continuously and automatically.
which ensures mass production and saves the cost of Zui to a great extent.
3. All parameters related to brazing quality. such as drying temperature, and brazing speed. brazing temperature, heating rate.
nitrogen flow and pressure, are automatically controlled to ensure the stability of the product.
4. All key components are purchased globally, which ensures the reliability of the aluminum brazing furnace.
5. The muffle chamber in the heating furnace of the aluminum brazing furnace is made of imported stainless steel plate (SUS316L), and the thickness of the steel plate is 8mm or above.
6. The advanced atmosphere protection design of an aluminum brazing furnace can ensure that the furnace can work with sufficient N2 protection and a minimum amount of N2.
Importance of automation of continuous mesh belt brazing furnace
1. The spray main body of the mesh belt brazing furnace is a circular structure, and the surface is passivated, which not only ensures a beautiful appearance
but also makes the recovery effect of flux better. It can effectively prevent flux accumulation in the spray room, and the cleaning is also very convenient.
The circular structure adopts a real high-pressure fan, the pressure can reach 280 bar, and with the special air nozzle, the wind speed can reach 50-200m / s,
which can effectively blow off the residual flux on the surface.
2. Spray mixing system contains a lot of humanized design, the flux recovery tank is installed with an impurity filter, which can filter most of the text.
The barrel is designed as a deep barrel structure, which can effectively prevent the flux from overflowing due to stirring and affect the appearance.
The upper part of the barrel is equipped with Omron liquid level control, which can alarm the lack of liquid.
Importance of automation of continuous mesh belt brazing furnace
3. High-temperature brazing furnace adopts all fiber structure (all around cotton). After long-term verification and consideration,
it has better heat preservation performance, which can save 2-3 hours of heating time and 10-20% of electric energy during long-term operation.
The main performance of the furnace is fast response speed, low heat storage capacity, good heat preservation performance, and no expansion effect.
4. The main component of an aluminum copper brazing furnace is the furnace liner, which is 12m one-time forming,
that is, there are only two welding seams on two sides and two V-shaped grooves at the bottom.
5. The slag cleaning chamber is equipped with a nitrogen preheating system. Since the slag cleaning chamber has a high temperature, at 500-600 ℃,
when it is not used, these high temperatures also need to be discharged out of the room. As a result, the high-temperature brazing furnace causes a certain amount of energy loss.
Now our Huahui industrial furnace can preheat the nitrogen to 350-400 ℃ through the special process structure of the slag cleaning chamber,
internal installation of loose belts and nitrogen circulation, which indirectly reduces the energy consumption of brazing furnaces due to nitrogen heating.
6. In the energy-saving design of a high-temperature brazing furnace. for nitrogen, the loss of nitrogen is mainly at the inlet and outlet.
How ensure the loss of nitrogen is the key to saving nitrogen. The conventional design will make nitrogen overflow from both sides of the metal curtain,
and the metal curtain will roll after long-term use, which can not achieve the expected effect. At present, our company has inserted metal curtains and high-temperature polyester cloth.
from the top to make the connection between them. the two sides of the furnace and the metal curtain closer.
The metal curtain will curl after long-term use. but we still have high-temperature polyester cloth on the outer layer. which will still block the nitrogen overflow.
7. Automatic electrical control system, program preset manual, and automatic two undisturbed switching modes can accurately record the temperature curve of each zone,
and at the same time can copy the computer and use Excel analysis. The programmed control of the brazing furnace can set the required heating time.
very conveniently and contribute to the protection of mesh belt brazing furnaces.
According to the different temperature requirements of different products, it has the function of one key switching process product. The touch screen can monitor the faults of each line,
motor, temperature control, and frequency converter in real-time, timely detect and alarm, and display and store in Chinese.
8. Remote control function, in the case of equipped with a network cable, can use a computer, mobile phone, and other real-time connection with touch screen,
can view or remote control, and also can be used for remote maintenance. The main parts of the brazing furnace can also be viewed on the screen
Prevention of oxidation and decarburization during heating
In production, we often encounter that the longer the heating time at high temperatures. the more serious the surface oxidation and decarburization of the parts.
This phenomenon shows the chemical action of the heating medium on steel, which seriously affects the quality of parts after treatment. Therefore,
it is determined to conduct annealing. and normalizing quenching Heating temperature and holding time should be. not only consider homogenized austenite.
but also prevent oxidation and decarburization of the workpiece during heating.
Both oxidation and decarburization belong to the oxidation diffusion process, but there are differences between them. Oxidation refers to a layer of oxide scale formed by oxidation in an iron jade ring in steel.
The outer surface of the oxide layer is Fe203, and the middle part is Fe304. the junction of the metal and oxide layer is Feo, and saturated iron oxide is on the inward side.
In order to prevent oxidative decarbonization, the following methods can be used at present:
In order to prevent oxidation and decarburization, general parts can be heated by salt bath furnace with better deoxidation. When the salt bath furnace can not be used for heating,
borax or boric acid can be coated on the surface of parts with heating money. After heating to about 200 ℃. the borax water solution is sprayed on the surface. of the parts or the parts are stored with borax water. Good results can be achieved.
2. The effective way to prevent oxidation and decarbonization. is to inject protective gas with controllable components to make the furnace in a neutral atmosphere, or to pass neutral gas and inert gas into the furnace. The latter two can prevent oxidation but have a decarburization tendency to steel parts.
Preparation before production of nitrogen brazing furnace
It is an important part of brazing aluminum. and aluminum alloy workpiece to design the workpiece according to the needs and clamp it into shape and fix it. In this design, we should pay attention to the following three points:
1) The influence of the change of brazing seam width on the tooling accuracy during brazing;
2) The coefficient of linear expansion of aluminum alloy is 1 / 3 larger than that of metal. so the fixture should be flexible;
3) Aluminum alloy is relatively soft when being brazed and heated, and the slender and vertical workpiece must be supported.
The welding gap of aluminum brazing affects the brazing process and the quality of the brazing seam. The narrower the gap is. the stronger the capillary effect of flux and filler metal in the joint is; if the gap is too wide. the solder is difficult to flow to the end, and the stress of the joint is uneven.
1. All parameters related to brazing quality, such as drying temperature. brazing speed, brazing temperature, and heating rate. nitrogen flow and pressure, are automatically controlled to ensure the stability of the product.
2. From the stirring and spraying of flux, the drying, brazing, and cooling of the products are carried out continuously and automatically, which ensures mass production and saves the cost of Zui to a great extent.
3. All key components are purchased globally, which ensures the reliability of the aluminum brazing furnace.
4. The muffle chamber in the heating furnace of the aluminum brazing furnace is made of imported stainless steel plate (SUS316L), and the thickness of the steel plate is 8mm or above.
5. nitrogen brazing furnace adopts advanced automatic temperature control technology, and the temperature control accuracy is ± 1 ℃.
6. The advanced atmosphere protection design of aluminum brazing furnace. can ensure that the furnace can work with sufficient N2 protection and the minimum amount of N2