Vacuum Brazing furnace outline
The vacuum brazing furnace is fast to install and easy to operate. The temperature control system adopts 2 sets (or more sets), which can monitor the internal temperature at the same time. The control system can operate and view the temperature curve on the mobile phone through the remote app, reducing unnecessary labor costs. The historical data can be stored for 10 years.
Due to the heating of the inner tank and the large size of the furnace chamber, a hot air circulation system is built in the chamber to ensure that the internal products are heated evenly and that the hardness and elasticity of the products are consistent. It is equipped with an automatic (manual) gas charging device, which can choose between fast cooling and slow cooling.
Vacuum Brazing Furnace Quick Details
|Place of Origin||China|
|Heating element||Fe-Mo-Cr spiral wire|
|Product name||Vacuum Brazing furnace|
- Chamber size: We customize the chamber size of this vacuum brazing furnace according to the customer’s product size The minimum size is 400 * 400 * 400mm, and the maximum size is 3000 * 1500 * 1500mm
- Loading: Horizontal loading, equipped with professional loading tool trucks
- Maximum load: The cavity size and load of the vacuum furnace are different, and the maximum load capacity for a space of 600 * 600 * 900mm is usually 2 tons
- Inner wall material: The inner material is SS316L, with a thickness of 8mm
- Outer wall material: The outer wall material is made of 45 # carbon steel, sprayed with high-temperature resistant paint, and the color can be customized
- Water circulation system: This vacuum furnace is already equipped with a cold water circulation system, which can achieve rapid cooling and the ability to maintain low temperature on the outer wall
- Furnace door: This vacuum brazing furnace has a side-opening furnace door, and when the furnace door is closed, a rotating device locks it tightly
- Nitrogen protection: This vacuum furnace has a nitrogen protection function, which can protect the aluminum heat exchanger from oxidation when the equipment suddenly loses power during operation
|Touch Screen size||15 inch|
|temperature sensor||K-type |
|Vacuum meter||Chinese brand|
|Soft ware used||Siemens|
Water circulation system:
The water circulation system is installed in the whole furnace, which can effectively protect the seal ring and welding aging, and effectively extend the service life of the furnace body.
It has the functions of safety interlock, fault diagnosis, and abnormal alarm
The temperature of the brazing furnace is 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300, etc
700℃-1200℃ vacuum annealing Furnace
JHP-5 Annealing Furnace uses Resistance wire as the heating element, which can be used up to 750℃. These compact muffle furnaces are perfect for many applications in the laboratory. It is an ideal instrument for materials annealing and sintering in your research.
vacuum brazing furnace Features
1. Operation Temperature: 700℃ (750℃ for short time).
2. Maximum energy efficiency is achieved by surrounding the chamber with thermal-efficient alumina fiber ceramic insulation.
3. Heavy duty double layer structure with the cooling fan. A lower temperature in the outside case.
4. PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired the resistor, e.g. SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier).
5. Power control with 51 segments programmable
vacuum brazing furnace factory
Q & A
A: The touch screen of this device’s control system is 15 inches.
A: Its application fields are very extensive, and currently, aluminum materials that require brazing in the industrial field can be welded with high quality.
A: This machine is equipped with a simple fault self-diagnosis function, which can timely display the fault source and has sound and light alarms and self-protection functions. If there is a power outage, there is a device for adding nitrogen to the machine, which can effectively protect the aluminum product from oxidation