Progressive die for fin of heat exchanger
Technical parameters of fins
1. Name: fin stamping die
2. Model: Φ 8.35 × 12R
3. Number of columns: 12R
4. Inter column cut-off: each column can be cut off quickly and arbitrarily. A kind of
5. Fin material: aluminum foil t = 0.12-0.15mm
6. Flanging height: 1.8mm (0-0.1mm)
7. Quantity: 1 set
8 stamping speed: 120-250 times/
The single die repair can guarantee 20 million punching times, the knife edge can be repaired 10 times, and the total service life of the mold is 15 years.
Punching and flanging → straightening, edge cutting → longitudinal cutting → feeding → cross cutting
Air conditioning fin mold, high flanging fin mold, automotive air conditioning fin mold, industrial heat exchanger fin mold, refrigerator fin mold, special purpose heat exchanger fin mold,
This kind of fin mold is suitable for household air conditioner, central air conditioner, automobile air conditioner, industrial heat exchanger, dehumidifier, industrial radiator, etc.
It is suitable for aluminum foil of different states and thicknesses, and can be customized. The specifications for copper tube are: 5,6,7,7.94,8.9,9,9.52,12.7,15.88, etc
All steel materials are imported from Japan or Sweden, and the cutting edge material is made of powder high speed steel asp30
The mould is easy to maintain and use, and the interchangeability of parts is excellent. All standard parts such as guide post, guide sleeve, spring and screw are imported products
1. This kind of mold is suitable for automobile radiator, household air conditioner, central air conditioner, dehumidifier, etc.
2. It is suitable for aluminum foil with different state and thickness at home and abroad. (for example, 0.095 aluminum foil is used for the mold, and the flanging height of 9.52 mold can reach 3.0 mm, and that of 7 mold can reach 2.2 mm.)
3. All steels are made from Japan or Sweden, and the cutting edge material is asp30 or hap40.
4. The mould is easy to maintain and use, and the interchangeability of parts is excellent. All standard parts (including guide post, guide sleeve, spring, screw, etc.) are Japanese Misumi products.
Our professional area