Condenser fin mold
Continuous fin mold, also known as fin progressive die, is a die that is divided into several equidistant stations according to the workpiece being processed,
In order to finish the manufacturing of stamping components, set one or more stamping processes at each tiny independent station.
This massive continuous production mold is made up of several separate stamping modules, guiding posts, and big mold plates.
The item has been created with a variety of width measurements. Just altering the breadth of the basic components will provide a variety of products.
While the press is in continuous production, the die has a stepping device that automatically transmits raw materials.
We may alter this mold to match a customer’s chosen aluminum fin design.
Why choose us
- Professional experience in continuous fin mold manufacturing for 16 years
- Our mold warranty is much longer than our competitors
- Our factory manufactures molds A-z independently, so our prices are very competitive
- According to your fin design, we can customize any type of fin mold
- Our factory has a long-term inventory of raw materials, providing an effective guarantee for rapid delivery
- We will provide samples to you for confirmation before delivery.
|big mold plate||EN C45|
|Small mold plate||Cr12MoV|
Q & A
A: Yes, each of our molds is customized according to customer requirements
A: Our mold delivery time is 55-65 days
A: Our molds are packed in wooden cases
A: Our dies are suitable for more than 90% of stamping machines; You can contact our engineer and provide pictures of your stamping machine