The progressive press tool is a continuous production mold designed for industrial heat exchangers
It has the characteristics of stable and high-speed production and flexible size change and is widely used in modern industrial production
This progressive press tool can produce raw materials such as copper, aluminum, stainless steel 304, titanium alloy, etc. to meet various industrial requirements
The press tool we manufacture can be installed and operated on different brands of stamping machines, and it can meet 500 stamping times per minute
progressive press tool application
- Mechanical radiator, which is a type of radiator installed in car engines.
- Household heat exchanger, which is a product for heating homes in winter.
- Air conditioning condensers, large outdoor machines for air conditioning require the installation of this large-sized condenser.
- Automotive evaporator, which is an evaporator installed on refrigerated cars.
- Industrial heat exchanger, which is also used in the industrial field, is characterized by its large size and high price.
- In other fields, our progressive press tool has many applications.
|Appearance color||default yellow|
|Hole size||3/8 ” 5/8” |
|Hole spacing||following design|
|Delivery time||55 days|
progressive press tool structure
This tool is a large-sized press mold with multiple independent small molds installed inside, Each small mold has a different function, and they each complete their own work to achieve the goal of continuous production, Finally, there is cutting. A sliding cylinder is installed at the cutting position of the mold. When the punching machine has completed the set number of times, the cylinder slides to the left, and the cutting blade will cut off the fins, The entire production process is very fast and does not require worker supervision, fully automated
Q & A
A: We customize this tool according to your requirements. You can provide technical details of your stamping machine and we will provide you with the best solution.
A: Our tools are customized, A tool with 12 rows of holes, usually measuring 1100*450*350mm in size.
A: Of course, it can produce fins in rows 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.