vacuum brazing oven
aluminum vacuum brazing oven uses Resistance wire as heating elements, which can be used up to 750℃. These compact muffle furnaces are perfect for many applications in laboratory. It is an ideal instrument for materials annealing and sintering in your research.
Classification: Laboratory Heating Equipments
Place of Origin: China
Product name: laboratory vacuum annealing furnace
Max temperature: 750C(<2 hours)
Heating element: Fe-Mo-Cr sprial wire
Voltage: AC 110V/220V 50 / 60Hz Single phase
Heating Rate: 0-20C/min
Working temperature: 700.C
Chamber size: Customised
Warranty: One Year
Usage：Vacuum aluminum Brazing oven
700℃-1200℃ vacuum annealing Furnace
Vacuum furnace Features
- 1. Operation Temperature: 700℃ (750℃ for short time).
- 2. Maximum energy efficiency is achieved by surrounding the chamber with thermal-efficient alumina fiber ceramic insulation.
- 3. Heavy duty double layer structure with cooling fan. Lower temperature in outside case.
- 4. PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired the resistor, e.g. SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier).
- 5. Power control with 51 segments programmable
Application range of aluminum vacuum Brazing oven
Our vacuum Brazing oven warehouse
A: The delivery time of our vacuum furnaces is 95 days, and that of some customized vacuum furnaces is 120 days
A: Our vacuum furnace chamber size is customized according to customer requirements
A: Our vacuum packaging is wooden cases, and some large-sized furnaces are packed with plastic film, Because of the packing in wooden cases, it may not fit into containers smoothly
A: Our after-sales service includes installation of machines, technical training and free delivery of easily damaged parts.