radiator aluminum tube mill machine
High frequency welded radiator aluminum tube mill is a complete set of equipment that uses strip steel as raw material to produce round steel pipe or a row of steel pipes of various styles through a series of tube-making processes, such as uncoiling, forming, high-frequency welding, solving weld bead, sizing, straightening and cutting. The strip steel is cold-formed into round billets by roll forming, and the welding seam is extruded to form round tubes by high-frequency induction heating. After sizing, the round tubes and square rectangular tubes of various styles and specifications are produced.
Application of high-frequency welded tube
Welded pipe, straight seam high frequency welded steel pipe, with the characteristics of a relatively simple process, fast speed, and continuous production, has many uses in civil construction, petrochemical, light industry, and other departments. It is mainly used to transport low-pressure fluid or make various types of engineering components and light industrial products.
- 1. Specification of cut aluminum pipe (maximum): long axis 32mm / minor axis 3mm / wall thickness 0.3mm;
- 2. Maximum cutting frequency: 500 times/min;
- 3. Maximum production line speed: 150 m/min;
- 4. Cutting length setting range: 200 ~ 6000mm;
- 5. Cutting length error: ≤± 0.3mm;
- 6. Cutting the external burr: < 0.05mm;
- 7. The cutting perpendicularity of pipe cutting end face: ≤ 0.5mm;
- 8. Working mode: Online sizing, relatively complete static, high-speed chip punching;
- 9. Machine structure: tracking trolley is driven by a servo motor
- 10. Installed capacity: 3-phase 380V, 8kw;
- 11. Compressed air: 0.5MPa, 0.3m3/min;
- 12. The cutting length and quantity can be adjusted online, and 10 production material orders can be set at a time;
- 13. Working mode: full automatic production, automatic change of material list;
- 14. Control mode: automatic/manual/analog;
- 15. Color touchscreen operation, real-time display of speed, length, and quantity;
- 16. It can connect with any pipe-making machine seamlessly and ensure normal use.