Crawler drilling machine outline
This Crawler drilling machine uses a diesel engine, and the hydraulic oil pump provides power to the hydraulic motor of the drilling rig. During drilling, only the down hole impactor consumes compressed air.
Compared with fully pneumatic drilling rigs, fuel and electricity consumption is saved by 40% -50%. Crawler drilling machines are mainly used in fields such as open-pit mining, hydropower engineering, and road construction.
- The Crawler drilling machine is equipped with a high-performance reducer as the rotary power, so the Mechanical efficiency is high, the cost is low, and the performance is stable.
- This equipment has an overload protection device. When the drill bit is stuck and cannot rotate, the drill will automatically stop running and emit an alarm sound to protect the reducer and engine from damage.
- The track has power and can move on its own when working outdoors
- The drill bit adopts a structural design of quick disassembly and installation, and replacing the drill bit can be completed quickly
- The screen displays various pressures and operating parameters of the Crawler drilling machine, allowing for easy operation
Main technical parameters
|4, 7, 9m
|Impact working pressure
|Rotary working flow rate:
|Dust removal method
|Overall driving force
|One propulsion stroke
|Maximum walking speed
Crawler drilling machine engine
Our crawler drilling rig adopts the famous brand Yuchai engine, It simplifies many complex mechanical structures, reduces vibration and noise, has sufficient power, low noise, high efficiency, stable exhaust, and is not easily damaged. These advantages are factors that we need to consider when making a purchase
This engine can meet the strictest emission standards of countries such as China and Europe, meet lower emission requirements, and significantly reduce environmental pollution; The fuel economy is also very good
The market share of this engine is very high, and any part can be easily purchased. The low cost of engine maintenance is also one of its advantages
Crawler drilling machine engine data
|260 N · m
|108 * 115mm
|Fuel consumption rate
|215 g/kW · h