Liquid packaging machine Usage
The automatic liquid packaging machine is Mainly used in juice, ketchup, sauce, chili sauce, hand soap, and detergent Automatic metering and packaging of liquid and sauce materials.
A PLC control system, a servo motor, and a cylinder power the milk packing machine making the entire operation totally automated.
We modify this machine for manufacturing based on the features of your product to reduce production costs and increase production effectiveness.
liquid packaging machine features
1. The automatic Liquid packaging machine adopts advanced PLC plus POD (touch screen) operation In the whole process, the whole process is realized by automatic control and is easy to operate.
2. the packaging machine controls the meter to release the material action, no waste of material; empty bag sealing prevention device, Control the empty bag without sealing, without wasting the bag.
3. Adjust the bag width by motor control, press and hold the control button to adjust the width of each group of machine clamps. Convenient and save time.
4. Safety device: When the working air pressure is not normal or the heating pipe is faulty, the alarm prompts.
5. a wide range of packaging, by choosing different gauges, can be applied to liquids, particles, and Packaging of materials such as sauces, powders, irregular cakes, etc.
6. with a liquid stirring device to prevent precipitation of micro-particle materials, with the liquid level control device.
Our success stories
Our machine advantages
automatic liquid packaging machine technical data
|machine name||liquid packing machine|
|Equipment material||SS 304|
|Bag type||custom made|
|bag size||W:100-210mm |
|Packing speed||25-60 bags/min|
|Power Supply||380V 50Hz / 60Hz|
automatic liquid packaging machine video
Q & A
A: Our machines it is packed in wooden cases.
A: Our machines are in stock. If they are customized, Our turnaround time for bespoke orders is 50–65 working days.
A: To get the machine catalog, please click the contact page and provide our engineers with your email address.
A: Our machine can produce 25–60 bags per minute at its maximum pace.